Saturday, August 9, 2008

"You've Come a Long Way Baby"

Hello!
I am hoping this email finds you all well and enjoying your weekend! Are you getting inspired by our olympic Athletes? I am! I am going to bike to the Great Wall of Goshen! Don't forget to siphon some enthusiasm from these great athletes. Next, I am going to set up the Volleyball net!
Have you noticed the changes over the years to the Weight Watchers programs? I always say that all good ideas evolve into even better ones! The same holds true for Weight Watchers! Over time, the Weight Watchers programs have changed to better serve it's members, YOU!!! Come this week to talk about these changes, and to learn more about the food plan you are on, to boost YOUR success!
Have a great day and see you in the meeting!!!
***Don't forget to sign up for The American Cancer Societies 2008 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Event, October 11th at Liberty Park. Just click on the link below to sign up for my team. WE NEED YOU!!! It costs nothing to participate. The t-shirts will be $6 again, if you'd like one. I will have sign-up sheets for the shirts in Provo and Payson next week. If you'd just like to make a donation, click the same link. Thanks so much!***

No comments: