Sunday, February 8, 2009

Got Skills?

I hear it is going to start snowing again... but that can't get me down! It was sort of balmy today...right?? ;)
Alright everyone- this a going to be one of those meetings that will just plain make your day. Actually, this week we are going to be working on our weight loss skills! In our week 5 book, "Eating Out and On the Run," we are introduced to a new technique for tracking called SetPOINTS. This is one awesome way to give you a bit more flexibility when dining out or at a special occasion. If you already have your week 5 materials, please take a moment and read through them and bring any questions you may have to the meeting. We are going to get into it and come away with a great new strategy for some tricky times.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! I know I say that every week, but it is true. You make my day, every time I come to work. I hope you know that!! :)

No comments: