Monday, January 14, 2008

Ready, Set, LOSE!!!

Hi Everyone!

What a great meeting last week! I hope you all found inspiration by our "Goose" discussion. Those geese are really cool and a great parallel for what happens for us in our Weight Watchers meetings. Let's band together and give each other the lift we all need to make it to our ultimate goal of a healthy weight and lifestyle. Dave, from Payson, sent me a great picture and poem(he wrote) that goes beautifully along with our Geese meeting. I posted it to my blog. Be sure to check it out.

Also, if you remember John, from Payson, told us about some great photos he found online. He sent them to me and I have posted them to the blog as well. They are well worth the look!

This week we are delving into our new "Kick Start" materials and program. There are a ton of great aspects about this new booklet, that will not only get our new members off to a great start, but jump start the rest of us too. Please don't miss this fun discussion that will enable you to rekindle your losses and motivation! Also, there are some yummy looking recipes in the materials.

OK- confession time- the only recipe I can think of is so NOT WW friendly. I think I am having holiday junk food withdrawal! So- if you have any great recipes to start off the New Year with- please send them to me! I NEED THEM!! I pulled my hamstring about 10 days ago and have had to lay off of the activity points- hence, I need to lay off of the FOOD points!! (You know- you shouldn't EAT activity points that you DON'T actually earn!) We'd all love to have some new fresh dishes! Send in your favorites ASAP!! I will post them to my blog as I get them!

Have a great day and remember:
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."
Thomas A. Edison

No comments: