Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Clever & Funny Activity Quotes

-Practice, which some regard as a chore, should be approached as just about the most pleasant recreation ever devised, besides being a necessary part of golf. ~Babe Didrickson

-It's not enough just to swing at the ball. You've got to loosen your girdle and let 'er fly. ~Babe Didrickson

-If it weren't for the fact that the TV set and the refrigerator are so far apart, some of us wouldn't get any exercise at all. ~Joey Adams

-The word aerobics came about when the gym instructors got together and said, "If we're going to charge $10 an hour, we can't call it jumping up and down." ~Rita Rudner

-I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing. ~Marsha Doble

-I really don't think I need buns of steel. I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon. ~Ellen DeGeneres

-Aerobics: a series of strenuous exercises which help convert fats, sugars, and starches into aches, pains, and cramps. ~Author Unknown

-Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate. ~Author Unknown

-An hour of basketball feels like 15 minutes. An hour on a treadmill feels like a weekend in traffic school. ~David Walters

-I consider exercise vulgar. It makes people smell. ~Alec Yuill Thornton

-If your dog is fat, you're not getting enough exercise. ~Author Unknown

-I am pushing sixty. That is enough exercise for me. ~Mark Twain

-Exercise is the yuppie version of bulimia. ~Barbara Ehrenreich

-Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes. ~Robert M. Hutchins

No comments: