Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Memorial Day Already???

Am I the only person who thinks that Memorial Day has snuck up and stolen a week right from under my nose? I am really happy that the days are getting longer and WARMER!!! WOW :) I am sorry this email is so late, but my internet has been down and we just got it all fixed up ;)
Speaking of Memorial Day, we sure have a lot going on this weekend and throughout the summer. The parties are just starting and they keep on coming. It is really important to all of our successes, that we find ways to navigate these summer festivities. This week in the meetings, we are going to be discussing many ways to give ourselves a leg up on these challenging situations. There are GREAT Helpful Habits that can make a huge difference for us. Be sure to come on in and take advantage of these FANTASTIC meetings :)

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

No comments: