Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Back in the saddle...

...yet again ;)  I have no idea how much I weigh but it cant be good.  I'm not waiting for new year's to track.  There is no time!!!  My oldest daughter got engaged a few days ago so I have a wedding in my near future!!!  I also have a few stress fractures in my foot so I can't exercise for a few more weeks :(
I am going for a lower ppv target than usual.  I'm going to do my best to not eat my weekly ppvs...I've never been able to do that in the past but maybe the looming wedding will help with my motivation... maybe not.
My house is FULL of naughty food :(  ALL of it is my favorite!!!  I just need to chill out and sip my tea ;)
I ate way too much over the last few weeks... actually over the past two years!!!  Judgment day is here... since the world didn't end on the 21st ;)
Happy Boxing Day!!! Xoxo

--
~Marion~

No comments: