Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring Break has arrived and I just realized- I'd better send ya'll a note real quick before I disappear into the beautiful sunshine!!

This weeks meeting topic is so timely- it is nice and beautiful outside, and time to get going. We have all made every excuse to skip the exercise, but is that really going to do anything for us? Please come to the meeting this week where we will dissolve some of our standard excuses and reasons for not moving more. We'll look at ways to regain some motivation to move more and reap the benefits!

Have a great spring break and I'll see you OUTSIDE!!!- Don't forget to take the new poll and any old ones you may have missed!

Here is my new favorite quote- it just plain made me laugh!

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
~Robin Williams

No comments: