Monday, November 29, 2010

Ahhhhh Tracking with e-Tools!!!!

Can I just tell you how much I have MISSED tracking online with e-tools???  I LOVE this new PointsPlus+ program!  I feel SO good and I can't wait for y'all to get going with it!  I have been on the PointsPlus+ plan since early September.  I have been able to maintain so much easier than I did with the old plan.   Even with all the craziness that has been by life, this plan is SO livable and I have not been this satisfied in FOREVER!!  That ZERO Point fruit makes a HUGE difference!  
Oh, for those of you who know about my "accident", I am getting back into activity slowly.  I have had to take it easy as to give my back and neck the chance to heal.  It's almost been two months since I was hit by the car, and it looks like I should be back to 100% by the new year :)  The doc is even quite sure that I will be able to do the Utah Valley Marathon in June 2011 ;)  I am SO excited!!!

Monday, November 29, 2010
Morning
1  tsp olive oil
1
1  item(s) egg
2
1  medium banana(s)
0
1  item(s) egg white(s)
0
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
Subtotal 3
Midday
1  piece(s) Light string cheese
1
2  slice(s) light whole wheat bread
2
1  item(s) egg
2
1  medium banana(s)
0
1  tsp flaxseed oil
1
Subtotal6
Evening
1  item(s) dinner roll(s)
5
145  gm cooked lean ham
5
1/2 cup(s) green bean casserole
3
1  small apple(s)
0
1  small potato, red, white
2
Subtotal 15
Anytime
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla
2
1  cup(s) unsweetened frozen peaches
0
1  cup(s) low-fat milk
3
Subtotal5
Food PointsPlus values total used29
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
45 min stationary bike, moderate
4
10 min Walking (>3.0 mph [20 min mile] and <5.0 mph [12 min mile] on level surface)
1
45 min yoga
3
12 min Running (5 mph [12 min/mile] or faster)
3
Activity PointsPlus values earned 11
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments: