Sunday, November 28, 2010

I CANT WAIT!!!

Are you excited???  I am SO excited that I just can't stand it!  Starting tomorrow in our meetings we will be rolling out the new PointsPlus Program by Weight Watchers.  I cannot wait to share this with y'all.  All of our new updated products and materials will be waiting for you at our meetings!  If you are an e-tools junky, you will notice a great change Monday morning :)  Please contact me via email if you have any questions that just can't wait until your meeting.  Don't for get to get in and see me ASAP this week.  Bring your friends and families along to join us in this wonderful new chapter in Weight Watchers history!
--
~Marion~

Visit my blog at meltingmarion.blogspot.com
My Meetings- Provo Center: Monday 10am, Tuesday 5:30pm.  Payson: Wednesday 6pm
***If you would like to be removed from this e-mail list, please reply to this e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.***

No comments: