Monday, November 29, 2010

Re: A word of caution....

I don't know how I sent the last email early, but I did :(  As I was saying, before I was interrupted ;)  Please come at least 30 minutes early for your meetings this week.  Seriously, there is SO much to give you and we just really need the extra time.  Also, you are very likely going to want to purchase a new PointsPlus Calculator.  They are being sold for $5.  We also have a deal, where if you buy a Dining Out Companion, Complete Food Companion and a 3 Month Journal, your PointsPlus Calculator is FREE!! ;) ($23 for the set).  No matter what, come EARLY and plan to stay for the meeting.  This new PointsPlus Program ROCKS THE WORLD!!  I can't wait to see you!!!

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Marion McClellan <meltingmarion@gmail.com> wrote:
We had the BEST time this morning the the crowds of members excited to start the new program!  Please email me if you have ANY questions!!  I am here for you!  Also, if you are attending meetings later in the week, PLEASE COME AT LEAST 30 MINUTES EARLY!  

--
~Marion~



--
~Marion~
Visit my blog at meltingmarion.blogspot.com
My Meetings-
Provo Center: Monday 10am, Tuesday 5:30pm.  Payson: Wednesday 6pm
***If you would like to be removed from this e-mail list, please reply to this e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.***

No comments: