Friday, November 26, 2010

Introducing the NEW PointsPLUS Program!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!  I had the best day ever yesterday and I hope that you did too!!!  It was my first time hosting "the feast" and boy was that fun!  I was up at 3:30am and passed out cold by 8:00pm.  I woke up this morning a little hungover from a bit of a POINTS and salt overload.  Thank HEAVENS for Weekly Points Allowance and for Activity Points!  I bet I earned 30 Activity POINTS alone from all of the running around with my head cut off.  I know we don't meet until next week, but I wanted to give you an early shout out for a couple reasons :)  Here goes...

#1  Are you back on track this morning (in case you wandered a bit yesterday)?  Have you planned to use a bit of Activity or WPA for that one last piece of leftover pie?  Did you get your activity in today?  DO you have activity planned for the rest of the week?  Thanksgiving is really just one day, but if we take it through the rest of the weekend, we'll find ourselves a bit further away from our goals.  Remember, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAVE HAPPEN?  I know that I want to be at goal Monday.  That means only one piece of pie, not SEVEN! ;)  ...Oh, and one roll too ;)

#2  THE NEW POINTsPLUS PROGRAM IS HERE!!!!   Can you tell I am a bit excited!!!  I just can't wait to see y'all this week to share it with you!  Starting Monday, the 29th, we will be able to start you all on your way with the NEW PointsPlus Program from Weigh Watchers.  This new plan is UNREAL!  This is the BIGGEST change since Points were introduced in the early 90's.  DO NOT MISS YOUR MEETING THIS WEEK!  Invite your friend and family to join you.  If you have not been in for a while, this is the PERFECT time to join us again.  I can't tell you how much I LOVE this new plan.  I bet you can tell that I am a bit excited ;)

Have a GREAT rest of your long weekend and SEE YOU THIS NEXT WEEK!!!

~Marion~

Visit my blog at meltingmarion.blogspot.com
My Meetings- Provo Center:
Monday 10am, Tuesday 5:30pm.  Payson: Wednesday 6pm
***If you would like to be removed from this e-mail list, please reply to this e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.***

No comments: