Friday, August 20, 2010

August Drawing..

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen!
To qualify for entries into the August drawing all you have to do is COME TO YOUR MEETINGS :)  You will get an entry for every week you attended and another one for staying for the meeting.  GOOD TIMES!  Oh, and if you have missed this week, you have one more day to get yourself into a meeting, TOMORROW morning in Provo at 8 or 10am.  GET YOURSELF IN!! :) ...and of course, just turn around and come see me Monday morning, Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday evening. I just CANT WAIT!
I can't wait to see y'all next week.  I have had a GREAT time on vacation, but I've really missed you guys TONS!!! 

--
~Marion~
Visit my blog at meltingmarion.blogspot.com
My Meetings- Provo Center: Monday 10am, Tuesday 5:30pm.  Payson: Wednesday 6pm
***If you would like to be removed from this e-mail list, please reply to this e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.***

No comments: