Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm back from South America

I am such a baby, I've had the WORST tooth issues and not been tracking :(  The tooth still hurts, but I gonna just have to get a grip.  Yes, I've been to the dentist, several times and this silly tooth is just being a pain..... ha ha ha... pun was totally intended :)  I went over by 5, but that's what the WPPA is for :)


Sunday, April 10, 2011
Morning
1/2 slice(s) cooked lean ham
1
1  serving(s) Cheese, String, Frigo Light
1
Subtotal2
Midday
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
129  gm avocado
6
28  gm tortilla chips
4
Subtotal 10
Evening
1/2 cup(s) Turkey flavor, prepared
4
2  item(s) cooked chicken drumstick with skin and bone
3
1  cup(s) asparagus
0
1  cup(s) pineapple
0
Subtotal 7
Anytime
1  piece(s) Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips
0
1/4 serving(s) graham crackers keebler
1
1 BIG slice of Key Lime Cheesecake
14
Subtotal 15
Food PointsPlus values total used 34

No comments: