Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 2...Things are looking up!

I worked SO hard in the yard.  It looks GREAT!  I have got weeds to pull, and then we are ready for our weekend of fun and company.  Our daughter will be home from college for the weekend.  I am SO excited to see her.
I tried to post this last night, but the WW website went down for "routine maintenance" :p  I noticed one change... I wonder what else is different???
Happy Labor Day weekend!  I have got to plan in my cotton candy.  It is my FAVORITE!!! .....along with funnel cake....
 
Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Morning
1  cup(s) carrot(s) 0
2  item(s) egg 4
1  cup(s) yellow summer squash 0
1/2 cup(s) salsa 0
Subtotal 4
Midday
1/2 cup(s) salsa 0
28  gm tortilla chips 3
1  Tbsp Light Ranch Salad Dressing 1
265  gm romaine lettuce 0
102  gm cooked chicken breast 3.5
Subtotal 7.5
Evening
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla 1
Subtotal 3
Anytime
1  serving(s) Hershey Almond Bar, 1.45 oz 5
1  tsp jam 0.5
4  item(s) pancake(s) from mix 6
Subtotal 11.5
Food POINTS values total used 26
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
Yard Work 10

No comments: