Friday, March 8, 2013

:-)

I just had to BURN through the rest of my ppv's for the week.  ...and I have to say, I did a pretty good job :)  I ate ALL of my daily ppv's and all of my wppv's and ALL of my activity ppv's :)  I will weigh on Monday and see how it compared with last week :)

I am SO excited to eat my hot fudge sundae :)

Friday, March 08, 2013
Morning
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat cottage cheese
4
Subtotal 4
Midday
1  item(s) beef frankfurter
5
185  gm baked sweet potato, with salt
4
1  bun Ball Park Hot Dog Buns
3
Subtotal 12
Evening
1  serving(s) Sides Refried Beans
7
1  serving(s) Yellow Rice
4
1  serving(s) beef fajita(s)
13
4  item(s) corn tortilla(s)
3
1  oz tortilla chips
4
Subtotal 31
Anytime
1  cup(s) vanilla ice cream
8
3  tbsp Mrs. Richardson's Topping
6
Subtotal14
Food PointsPlus values total used61
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
60 min housework, low effort
4
Activity PointsPlus values earned 4
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments: