Tuesday, March 5, 2013

In the Grove!

I just had to go for the McDouble and fried for dinner :)  Saving PLENTY of ppv's for dinner makes a HUGE difference for me eating with my family.  No one cares what I eat for any meal really, but I feel so much better about eating with my family as regularly as possible.

Day three down!  Yippee!!!



Tuesday, March 05, 2013
Morning
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat cottage cheese
4
Subtotal 4
Midday
5 1/2 oz plain baked potato(es)
4
1/2 cup Hormel Chili
3
Subtotal 7
Evening
1  item(s) Burgers & Sandwiches McDouble
10
1  serving(s) French Fries French Fries (Small)
6
Subtotal16
Anytime
1  Tbsp creamy peanut butter
3
1  serving(s) Bread White
Apple
3
Subtotal6
Food PointsPlus values total used33
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
30 min stationary bike, moderate
3
10 min yoga
1
Activity PointsPlus values earned4
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 


No comments: