Monday, March 11, 2013

posted from my kindle...kinda weird...

I WAY over ate today, but I did file our taxes today.  I'm thinking the stress requires large amounts of chocolate ;)  Not really useful for losing weight, but helpful for not losing my marbles ;)

Morning

4 X 2 large egg(s)



Midday

3 oz cooked

X

skinless, boneless chicken breast(s)

1 cup(s) cooked

X

white rice



Evening

21 gm cheddar or

X

colby cheese

2 serving(s) Bread



X

White, Deseret

1 cup(s) dry vanilla pudding mix



prepared with 2% milk

1 serving(s) Fresh



X

Basil & Tomato Soup



Anytime

2 square(s) Grocery

X

- Pound plus - milk chocolate

20 piece(s) Grocery

X

- Citrus gum drops

4 item(s) tortilla



X

chips

1 cup(s) vanilla ice



X

cream

3 tbsp Mrs.



X

Richardson's Topping, Hot Fudge

--
~Marion~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Marion-
I have enjoyed catching up on your "back on the wagon" blog posts. You did it once, you can do it again! Go girl!

Adam Ford said...

Where did you go??? I've missed your posts this past week. Hope things are going well.