Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Adventures in Eating!

Tuesday's eats.
Breakfast- I think it was an orange and a cheese stick, but I can't remember :)  We had to hurry out to the dentist and everything became a blur when I had In-N-Out for lunch :)  So here it is.  I had a diet coke (start with the only low calorie thing), a cheese burger, ANIMAL STYLE and fries, also, ANIMAL STYLE!  Now the burger was WONDERFUL.  The fries were nondescript except the ANIMAL STYLE made them so YUMMY!  The animal style also made them 4,000,000 points!  If you have to eat the fries, I'd say they MUST be animal style.  You also need to be prepared to use every last of your WPA and to gain weight.  I don't think there are enough points to cover all of that CRAP-o-la!  For those of you wondering, Animal Style is when they cover the food in cheese, caramelized onions and thousand island dressing.  This is not for wimps or for the person who would like to NOT have a coronary any time soon.
Now dinner was had at my churches Christmas party.  I ate some prime rib and a potato with nothing on it.  I did eat the frosting off of a few very SMALL pieces of carrot cake.  The cake was not very good, but the frosting was yummy.
Over all, not a stellar day, not even close!  The next party I have is Saturday night. Dinner will be pretty standard, not too hard to be good, but dessert might be tricky.  I am going to have to keep and eye on the dessert, or better yet, not look at the table at all, or I will be in big trouble.
Today should be pretty standard.  After I run, I will have a very regular boring, low point breakfast!  Maybe an orange and a banana with an egg.  I do love eggs these days :)
BTW- it's 0.0 degrees outside right now.  I think I am going to stay inside today :)


Get gifts for them and cashback for you. Try Bing now.

No comments: