Saturday, December 26, 2009

Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it!

Oh man- just for the record, not tracking and eating EVERYTHING under the sun makes me gain TEN pounds flat between Thanksgiving and Christmas!  Fortunately, I am watching Anne of Green Gables today and she so eloquently reminded me that today is fresh with no mistakes in it....yet ;)  I have had 2 chocolate kisses :(  I need to find the points out for those bad boys :)  I have had a zero point tortilla with an egg and an egg white with 1 teaspoon of oil.  I ran OUTSIDE this morning and did all of my stretching and a killer ab workout.  I am repentant and humbled.  I am hoping that the majority of the weight gain is water ;)  A girl can dream cant she?
Have a great weekend :)  I am going to straighten up a bit and just chill out :)


Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

No comments: