Saturday, December 26, 2009

I ate more candy than I listed :(

I am pretty sure that I ate more candy than I listed below, but it is a blur.  I had a stress attack in the afternoon and I indulged.  Oh, I ate a slice or two of salami as well.  I feel like I am going though withdrawal.  Boy, tomorrow should be great :)  I am making rolls for Sunday dinner, but I am only making one pan full.  If I don't put out the real butter, I should be OK ;)  I am going to load myself up on the turkey and skip the rest.  I hope there is no dessert!  I'd better call my sil and tell her that I am in need of some extra moral support.
 

Saturday, December 26, 2009
Morning
1  item(s) egg 2
1  item(s) egg white(s) 0
1  tsp olive oil 1
1  medium orange(s) 1
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
Subtotal 4
Midday
1  item(s) egg 2
1  serving(s) imperial margarine 2
1 1/4 item(s) Original English Muffin 3
12  piece(s) Kisses brand milk chocolates 6.5
1  tsp flaxseed oil 1
1  medium orange(s) 1
1  piece(s) fudge 3
1  Mom's Rolls 3
Subtotal 21.5
Evening
2 1/3 cup(s) mixed baby greens 0
1/2 item(s) cooked chicken fillet 1.5
1/2 cup(s) bread stuffing mix, prepared 4
Subtotal 5.5
Anytime
1  serving(s) Herbal Tea 0
Subtotal 0
Food POINTS values total used 31
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
22 min Running
3
30 min stretching 1
20 min Sit-ups
3
10 min walking, brisk 1
Activity POINTS values earned 8
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

No comments: