Thursday, June 24, 2010

Life is KICKING my bum!

I should have only had one serving of the chips at Rubio's.  I am using EVERY ounce of control I have to not eat the WHOLE bag of chocolate sitting under my hubbies side of the bed.  I should have skipped the chocolate Riesen's.

Thursday, June 24, 2010
Morning
93  gm apricot(s) 0.5
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla 1
1  serving(s) Flax Seed Meal 1
1  serving(s) Kefir, 1% 2
Subtotal 4.5
Midday
2  serving(s) Rubio's HealthMex MahiMahi Taco 6.5
2  serving(s) Rubio's Chips, regular 12
Subtotal 18.5
Evening
1  cup(s) spaghetti in tomato sauce 3
Subtotal 3
Anytime
4  piece(s) Chewy chocolate caramel 4
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
Subtotal 5
Food POINTS values total used 31
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
59 min Running 5 miles 9
30 min walking DH around in his wheel chair 1
Activity POINTS values earned 10

No comments: