Sunday, June 27, 2010

Packing Your Plan to Go!

I have to say, I am really missing some of y'all in the meetings lately :(  I know the summer is busy, but 45 minutes is worth it :)  YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!  Speaking of the meetings.....
The meeting this week CAN'T BE MISSED!!!  Planning on a vacation this summer?  Planning to stay on plan during that vacation?  OF COURSE YOU ARE!!  But- you need to get pumped- you need to lay out your plan- you need to have a WINNING OUTCOME!  That work can be done IN A MEETING!!  Sure- maybe you are just looking at making sure you are active during your vacation, or paying attention to your Good Health Guidelines.  Something needs to be planned in order to walk away from that vacation feeling successful and empowered!  Anything is possible with Weight Watchers!  Vacation success is definitely possible!!  Get into a Meeting!! 
Below is the dessert that I made for dinner tonight.  It was good.  I used up a ton of little Rome apples that nobody liked around here.  I bet peaches or plums would work as well.  I'll try the plums later this week :)  I doubled it and it worked out fine.  I also just piled all of the apples in the bottom of the pan and spooned the batter evenly over the top.



No comments: