Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tricks for Tracking

If I have said it once, I have said it a MILLION times, the magic of weight loss is in the tracking.  This weeks meeting is all about fine tuning our tracking skills.  You don't want to miss this baby!
Also, don't forget to bring all the knowledge that you learned this week about how to keep hunger at bay.  I can't wait to hear all of your great epiphanies!
OK- so this is REALLY short and sweet, but my sweet hubby is resting and I am in need of a nap too.  His surgery went well and now we can focus on the healing.  Thank you so much for your love, concern and prayers.  We have felt them and really appreciate it!
I'll see you all this week in the meetings.
--
~Marion~
Visit my blog at meltingmarion.blogspot.com
My Meetings- Provo Center: Monday 10am, Tuesday 5:30pm.  Payson: Wednesday 6pm
***If you would like to be removed from this e-mail list, please reply to this e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.***

No comments: