Saturday, July 2, 2011

Confessional Update

I could feel it coming and I was right.  I pretty much FLIPPED out after I posted and ate like a sailor drinks!  Here is the damage as best as I can estimate.  I have 5 WPPA left.  I think I can do it.  It is fast sunday tomorrow so I can use all of my ppv's for dinner :)  I can have a light Cafe Rio Salad instead of a burrito.  I am making the light tomatillo and cilantro dressing :)  The chicken will be light too.  If I do it right, I will have plenty of dppv's for the YUMMY key lime pie I just made :)  I am off to clean out the carport :)  I think it will be too hot to eat outside tomorrow, but it'd be a nice option if it's not too roasting :)  I LOVE the heat!!!!

Anytime
4  serving(s) Bugles Caramel
16
6  cookie(s) Oreo double stuf sandwich cookies
12
2  serving(s) Bugles Chocolate Peanut Butter
9
1  serving(s) Snickers Peanut Butter Squared Fun Size
4
Subtotal41
Food PointsPlus values total used70

No comments: