Friday, July 1, 2011

FIGHT IT!!!

My ppvs are gone for the day and I have a MAJOR desire to eat an entire pkg of ANYthing.  I want to eat chips and salsa.  I want to eat an entire pack of Oreo's.  I want to eat a WHOLE ice cream cake.  How do I get myself to chill and not FREAK out and eat the better part of a small nation???  I have to go grocery shopping.  I have to make the peanut butter cookies to DIE for tonight.  YIKES!!  I think I will have to use some WPPA tonight for the cookie making.  I will eat a cookie worth of dough and then I will eat a cookie too.  The good thing is that they will be out of the house pretty much as soon as I am finished cooking them :)  Hopefully the family I am talking them to will be home :)  Just chill out and Sunday I get Key Lime pie and Cafe Rio burritos :)  RELAX because on Monday, I get a BIG piece of Costco birthday cake :)  CHILL because I want to get my FAT butt back to goal ASAP!!!  RELAX... it will be fine.  Oreo's taste the same today as they did 20 years ago.  Oreo's will be there the next time I need one :)  I am not starving to death, nor am I deprived.  I can have 2 cookies (one baked and one raw) and the world will be just fine.  I don't have to eat 15 cookies to be a happy satisfied person.  Wish me luck!!!  
Oh, confession, I did have a Snickers Squared Fun Size last night.  I went to get something out of the freezer last night and there they were, staring at me.  My hubby likes to leave land mines around for me to step on and EXPLODE!!  I only went over my dppa by 3.  I never took my fish oil so I had one to spare and then 3 more ppv for the rest of the Snickers Squared.  Aren't you so glad to be in my head along with me?  I am nuts... sorry!

Friday, July 01, 2011
Morning
1  serving(s) Jarlsberg Lite Costo
1
1/2 slice(s) cooked lean ham
1
2  serving(s) Harper's Bran Bread
3
Subtotal5
Midday
1  serving(s) Costco berry Sunday
11
1  cookie(s) Oreo double stuf sandwich cookies
2
1  serving(s) Jarlsberg Lite Costo
1
1/4 Veggie Dip
1
Subtotal 15
Evening
1/3 cup(s) canned black beans
1
12  chip(s) tortilla chips
Taco salad fixins'
4
1/4 pound(s) uncooked lean ground beef (with 7% fat)
4
Subtotal 9
Anytime
No entries for this meal time. 
Subtotal0
Food PointsPlus values total used29
Food PointsPlus values remaining0

No comments: