Tuesday, July 5, 2011

WHY are Peanut Butter Butterfinger Cookies SO good????

Actually I am quite proud of myself!  I only ate one cookie and then about 1 cookie worth of cookie dough.  I have to get rid of the rest of the cookies soon.  My family loves them and wonders why I cant just NOT eat them so they can have them at their leisure.  It's a mystery :)  Have a GREAT Tuesday night! xo

Tuesday, July 05, 2011
Morning
200  gm Nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
2
12  nut(s) almonds
2
1  tsp Splenda brown sugar blend
0
Subtotal 4
Midday
1  serving(s) Sides/Salad Extras Fresh Fruit Cup
0
1  item(s) egg
2
140  gm egg white(s)
1
1  serving(s) Jarlsberg Lite Costo
1
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
1  Cilantro Ranch
0
Subtotal4
Evening
2  oz cooked centre loin pork, lean only
2
1/2 cup(s) canned black beans
2
1/4 serving(s) Zatarain's Wild Rice
1
1  pound unsweetened fruit cup
0
1  Cilantro Ranch
0
Subtotal5
Anytime
1  light string cheese
1
2  item(s) Cookies Peanut Butter Cookie
16
Subtotal 17
Food PointsPlus values total used 30
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
57 min yoga
4
75 min Weeding garden
7
Activity PointsPlus values earned11

No comments: