Saturday, July 2, 2011

What a difference a day makes!

Today went so much better than yesterday.  The only thing that made a difference was that I was busy ALL day.  I got up and started a batch of laundry.  I set the alarm on my phone to ring and remind me to switch it.  I have been switching and folding laundry every hour all day long.  I also cleaned out the carport with the kids. ...oops, there goes my alarm.  Time to switch the laundry again :)...  Ok, that was a while ago :)  I have switched the laundry a few more times since I left and have actually finishes it!  Whoo Hoo!!!  I even convinced my hubby to haul my new elliptical into the house with the help of our neighbors.  THANKS!!!  Well, it's time for bed and with my left over 2 PPV, I am going to have some pumpkin seeds :)  If I had something sweet, I'd go for that, but when in Rome!

Saturday, July 02, 2011
Morning
200  gm Nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
2
12  nut(s) almonds
2
1  tsp Splenda brown sugar blend
0
Subtotal 4
Midday
1  serving(s) Jarlsberg Lite Costo
1
2  serving(s) Harper's Bran Bread
3
1/2 slice(s) cooked lean ham
1
Subtotal 5
Evening
3  drumstick(s) cooked skinless, boneless chicken drumstick
5
2  tsp regular butter
2
1  Tbsp Parmesan cheese
1
1  cup(s) cooked pasta
5
3  Tbsp barbecue sauce
1
Subtotal 14
Anytime
14  chip(s) tortilla chips
4
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
Subtotal 4
Food PointsPlus values total used 27
Food PointsPlus values remaining 2
Activity
60 min housework, moderate effort
5
60 min Picking up yard
4
Activity PointsPlus values earned9

1 comment:

Alice said...

When in Rome...you are about 120 miles north of Naples.