Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lament with a bit of whine!

I GAINED 2.6 this week.  No big shock after the two TERRIBLE weeks I have had in a row.  I have tracked it all and last week I went over my PPB by 48 and the week before by 56.  I sort of flipped out yesterday and went for the popcorn at the movie.  I would have only been over by 2 yesterday but NO, I did the popcorn thing and now I have to pay.  I started freaking out early this morning when I couldn't sleep and then I reminded myself to just chill and relax and make a new plan and stick to it, one meal at a time, one day at a time.  It will all be just fine.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011
Morning
2  item(s) egg
4
1/2 slice(s) cooked lean ham
1
2  tsp olive oil
2
1  serving(s) Cheese, String, Frigo Light
1
Subtotal 8
Midday
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
2  oz cooked centre loin pork, lean only
2
1/2 cup(s) canned black beans
2
1/2 serving(s) Zatarain's Wild Rice
3
4  cup(s) lettuce
0
1  Cilantro Ranch
0
Subtotal7
Evening
1  serving(s) Mediterranean Wrap Jason Deli
9
1 1/2 serving(s) Jason's Deli Chocolate Soft serve
7
Subtotal 16
Anytime
12  cup(s) movie popcorn, without butter
16
1  item(s) low-fat chocolate cupcake, with frosting
4
Subtotal20
Food PointsPlus values total used51

No comments: