Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Salute to the Colonel!

I had it planned that I would just eat the breast without the skin...but then the skin CALLED to me, actually it sang to me, I had to eat it.  We get KFC about once every 8-10 months, so I figured that it was worth the ppv's.  OH MY GOSH, it was GOOD!!!  I weighed the coleslaw and mashed potatoes and gravy.  I split the biscuit with my son.  I added the 3 extra pv's cause I snitched a little skin from off my sons plate.  WHO DOES NOT LIKE THE SKIN???  He must be adopted!  I think I am much better off eating smaller meals for breakfast and lunch, with a snack, so I can eat MANY ppv's at dinner.  We are supposed to go swimming tonight, but the weather is not cooperating.  Tomorrow we are going to the temple, Spanish Fork Reservoir and I think that's it.  I need to plan a light lunch for me with plenty of fruit and veggies.  Dinner, who knows, maybe spaghetti.  I need to go grocery shopping BADLY.  I am out of food.  I hate grocery shopping.  I need the Grocery Guys to come back.  That was really helpful when my boys were babies.

Thursday, July 07, 2011
Morning
140  gm egg white(s)
1
1  item(s) egg
2
2  serving(s) Harper's Bran Bread
3
Subtotal6
Midday
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate
2
1  cup(s) fat-free skim milk
2
Subtotal 4
Evening
3/4 serving(s) Sides Cole Slaw
4
1  serving(s) Sides Mashed Potatoes With Gravy
3
1/2 item(s) Sides Biscuit
2
1  item(s) Extra Crispy™ Chicken Chicken Breast With Skin, Extra Crispy
14
crispy blt's
3
Subtotal 26
Anytime
200  gm Nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
2
12  nut(s) almonds
2
1  serving(s) Fish Oil, Natrure Made Costco
1
Subtotal 5
Food PointsPlus values total used 41
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity. 
Activity PointsPlus values earned0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments: