Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Chocolate, oh Chocolate, wherefore art thou???

It's really sad when a tootsie roll is the only chocolate you can find :(  Don't get me wrong, I ate it happily, but I really want some big ol' nasty chocolate thing that has WAY too many ppv's ;D  I need to plot my chocolate sin for Sunday.  I think I will make Minnie'e pie :)  I have been wanting to try the recipe that I found for Minnie's caramel cake :)  It's going to have to be chocolate :)  The cake can be next week!
xo

Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Morning
2  item(s) egg
4
Subtotal 4
Midday
2  cup(s) cooked winter squash
0
1  Brown Sugar Sausage Chili
4
Subtotal4
Evening
3  regular Tootsie Roll
2
1  chip(s) tortilla chips
0
1/2 tsp sour cream
0
1  large peach(es)
0
2  Brown Sugar Sausage Chili
9
Subtotal11
Anytime
5  cup(s) reduced-fat microwave-popped popcorn, 94% fat-free
3
2  tsp olive oil
2
1  item(s) McDonald's Vanilla Reduced Fat Ice Cream Cone
4
1  cup(s) fat-free skim milk
2
Subtotal 11
Food PointsPlus values total used 30
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
30 min Walking (>3.0 mph [20 min mile] and <5.0 mph [12 min mile] on level surface)
3
10 min Running (5 mph [12 min/mile] or faster)
2
Activity PointsPlus values earned5
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments: