Thursday, October 6, 2011

SO excited!

So I was VERY happy at my weigh in today :)  I was down another 2.2 for a total of 11# lost in the last three weeks :)  I only have 15.2 until I am back at goal!  What a GREAT day!  I have pigged out a bit today :)  I wasn't planning on eating any wppv's today, but I did :)  So, last week was a MIRACLE!  I finished the week with 3 wpa left and ALL of my activity ppv's!  HOLY CRAP!  It is some kind of miracle :)  I would LOVE to repeat this for the next 6 weeks.... do you think I can???  It would be a serious Festivus Miracle ;D
...and yes, I really ate Spaghettios for lunch ;)  Just fyi, the Brown Sugar Sausage Chili is AWESOME!!!  I posted the recipe to the blog earlier today :)

Thursday, October 06, 2011
Morning
28  biscuit(s) Bite-Size Frosted Mini-Wheats
6
1/2 cup(s) fat-free skim milk
1
Subtotal 7
Midday
2  cup(s) Spaghettios
9
Subtotal 9
Evening
2  serving(s) 9 grain bread Alpine Valley bountiful baskets
5
1  tsp regular butter
1
4  Brown Sugar Sausage Chili
17
Subtotal 23
Anytime
1 1/2 cup(s) Cocoa Puffs®
6
1  Tbsp reduced-sugar raspberry jam
1
3/4 oz turkey breast
1
Subtotal 8
Food PointsPlus values total used 47
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
10 min Running (5 mph [12 min/mile] or faster)
2
30 min Walking (>3.0 mph [20 min mile] and <5.0 mph [12 min mile] on level surface)
3
Activity PointsPlus values earned 5

No comments: