Monday, May 30, 2011

Oh boy, am I pleased with today :)

Hi Ho the Merry Oh!  We got a new bunny today.  It is SO cute and cuddlie!  It's a mini rex lop.  It is darling :) 
   I am pretty happy about today's eats :)  I am going to make a strawberry Margarita and then go to bed :)  ..after my yoga.  I've been doing laundry all day and trying to get my girls ready for girls camp.  They are going to have so much fun!

Monday, May 30, 2011
Morning
1  item(s) egg white(s)
0
1  item(s) egg
2
1  large orange(s)
0
Subtotal 2
Midday
1/2 cup(s) uncooked old fashioned oats
4
1  Tbsp creamy peanut butter
3
1  tsp Splenda brown sugar blend
0
7  serving(s) Gallo Salame, light
2
Subtotal9
Evening
60  gm french bread
4
6  cup(s) watermelon
0
1  Swiss Steak
5
Subtotal9
Anytime
saturday stuff 
5
1  cup(s) unsweetened frozen strawberries
0
1  serving(s) Sunflower Seeds, David 1.75oz pkg
4
Subtotal9
Food PointsPlus values total used29
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
60 min housework, moderate effort
5
60 min yoga
4
Activity PointsPlus values earned 9

No comments: