Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So I was RIGHT!!!

I added 10 PPV to Monday.  They brought home those Totino's Party Pizzas and I had a bout 1/3 of one for 6 ppv AND I ate a little bag of sunflower seeds for 4 ppv (my tongue is all numb this morning).  I was eating the seeds to keep me from eating the pizza.  It sort of sounds like a song, "There was a crazy lady who swallowed some seeds to not eat some pizza.  I don't know why she swallowed the seeds.  Perhaps she'll grow a brain and quit doing stupid stuff like eating everything!!!"  I didn't say it was a GOOD song..... 
The seed eating didn't work cause I am WEAK and my hubby brought the pizza to me in bed.  :p  Any hoots, it is what it is and I am going to have to lay down some rules again and get a bit tougher!!!  ...and drink a TON of water cause I am SO swollen from all of the salt.  Sheesh!!!

No comments: