Monday, May 23, 2011

They BETTER not bring any crap home from the store....

I am pretty sure that I am up a creek, cause my hubby went to the grocery store with 2 of my daughters.  Each one alone ALWAYS comes home with extra crap-ola, but all three at the store at the same time will not end well for me.  You may ask, why did I send them?? Why did I not just go on my own?  Well, I REALLY hate going to the grocery store and I'd rather not eat than shop.  Any hoots, I am just chilling out watching nothing on TV hoping that they don't come home with anything good to eat ;D

Monday, May 23, 2011
Morning
1  Tbsp creamy peanut butter
3
1/2 cup(s) uncooked old fashioned oats
4
Subtotal7
Midday
1/2 breast(s) Chicken breast, stewed, without skin
3
1/3 cup(s) cooked pinto beans
2
WW Cinnamon POOP things
4
3  Tbsp guacamole
2
1  cup(s) salsa
0
Subtotal 11
Evening
1  cup(s) cooked brown rice
5
1/2 breast(s) Chicken breast, stewed, without skin
3
Subtotal 8
Anytime
1  cup(s) unsweetened frozen strawberries
0
1  cup(s) fat-free skim milk
2
200  gm Nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
2
1  bar(s) Fun-size Candy Bar
2
Subtotal6
Food PointsPlus values total used32
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
35 min Running (5 mph [12 min/mile] or faster)
7
Activity PointsPlus values earned7

No comments: