Monday, May 17, 2010

Here's the Tracker... real fast like!

I've got to get going, so here is the tracker for the day.  I am SO hungry for dinner :)  I am glad I have plenty of points for the rice and MEAT.  I am HUNGRY!  The kids are going to beg for a snow cone.  I am going to have to be tough with my water :p
Monday, May 17, 2010
Morning
1  large banana(s) 2
1  serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean 1
Subtotal 3
Midday
1  serving(s) Flax Seed Meal 1
100  gm unsweetened frozen strawberries 0.5
100  gm mango(es) 1
1  small corn on the cob 1
100  gm unsweetened frozen blueberries 0.5
1 C kefir 2
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate 1
Subtotal 7
Evening
1  cup(s) cooked brown rice 4
6  oz Nutrition Wise Boneless pork sirloin tip roast 5
1  SetPOINTS watermelon 2
Subtotal 11
Anytime
1  tsp flaxseed oil 1
Subtotal 1
Food POINTS values total used 22
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
37 min yoga 2
40 min Running 4.71 miles
6
Activity POINTS values earned 8
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 

No comments: