Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nearly Perfect :)

I nearly made it through with a perfect day until I found the bag of Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos in my closet.  I bought them on my birthday for a late night snack.  I never ate them :)  Well, now they are gone :p  I showed them!  I am also pretty sure that I WAY underestimated the brownie.  It was 6 or 8.  I just couldn't bring myself to be honest about it.  I'll go back and fix it.  It does me no good to lie about it.  Have a GREAT evening!! xoxoxo
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Morning
112  gm unsweetened frozen strawberries 0.5
100  gm unsweetened frozen blueberries 0.5
1/4 cup(s) uncooked wheat berries 2
122  gm blackberries 0.5
Subtotal 3.5
Midday
1  cup(s) mixed baby greens 0
2  cup(s) lettuce 0
1  serving(s) Green Tomatillo 0
1  serving(s) Light fantastic parmesan garlic ranch dressing 1
1  cup(s) tomato(es) 0
63  gm avocado 2
1/2 cup(s) canned pinto beans 1.5
1/2 cup(s) cooked wild rice 1.5
Subtotal 6
Evening
1  item(s) Bakery - Muffins, Biscuits & Breads Low-fat Raspberry Orange Muffin 3
brownie (optimistic point value0
4
Subtotal 7
Anytime
1  item(s) egg 2
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla 1
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate 1
1  serving(s) Flax Seed Meal 1
114  gm unsweetened frozen peaches 0.5
30  piece(s) Cheddar jalapeno cheese flavored snacks 6
Subtotal 13.5
Food POINTS values total used 30
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
36 min Running 3 slow miles :)
5
65 min yoga 3
Activity POINTS values earned 8
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 

No comments: