Friday, May 7, 2010

Illusions of Tracking ;)

This tracker is such a fantasy.  It was all true and cute until I FREAKED out and had 4 pancakes with BUTTER, jam, syrup and a snickers protein bar.  Oh and about 3 more cookies.  I totally lost my marbles last night.
My trackers are going to be a bit weird for a few weeks.  I broke out in hives last week for no really good reason.  They are having me alter my diet quite a bit to find out if the offender is a food.  For two weeks my foods will be very strange.  I'll be switching to the Simply Filling Technique, as all of the foods I can have are filling foods :)  I suppose I should just go and see the allergist, but I am cheap and don't want to spring for the allergy tests.  I could use a "simply filling" vacation anyway :)

Thursday, May 06, 2010
Morning
2  medium cooked artichoke(s) 1.5
1  medium banana(s) 1.5
1  small apple(s) 1
2  item(s) egg 4
1  tsp olive oil 1
Subtotal 9
Midday
1/8 cup(s) guacamole 1
4  item(s) tortilla chips 1
1/2 breast(s) uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast 3
1  cup(s) lettuce 0
1/2 cup(s) salsa 0
Subtotal 5
Evening
No entries for this meal time.  
Subtotal 0
Anytime
1  serving(s) Fiber One Strawberry Yogurt 0
100  gm unsweetened frozen blueberries 0.5
112  gm unsweetened frozen strawberries 0.5
1/4 cup(s) uncooked wheat berries 2
1  item(s) dinner roll(s) 3
1  small homemade cookie(s) 1.5
Subtotal 7.5
Food POINTS values total used 21.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0.5
Activity
35 min Running 3.5 miles 5
Activity POINTS values earned 5
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 

No comments: