Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday, Sunday!!! ;)

I am very pleased with my day so far :)  I planned it all out, and then instead of my usual morning prayer to stick to my points, I prayed that I'd stick to my PLAN ;)  Ah ha!  That is the secret.  I have a good plan, I just don't stick to it.  So, that is my new strategy.  RELAX and stick to my good plan and pray like crazy to do just that!  It's only food.  I am not going to starve or go hungry.  I was even able to stick to my plan with the unexpected ambush from the girls at church and their DELICIOUS cookie samples for their fundraiser.  I had two points unaccounted for and then the avocados that I had planned for dinner were not ripe!  VOILA!  I had 4 points to cover the cookie samples I ate.  I figured it was about one cookie worth of tastes.  They were GOOD!  Boy, did I want more.  Why is just a tiny bit never good enough?  Man, am I lame!
We are off to my daughters Seminary graduation.... THEN THE LOST FINALE! 
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Morning
1  item(s) egg 2
1  serving(s) Ezekiel 4:9 Bread Original 1
Subtotal 3
Midday
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla 1
1 C kefir 2
135  gm banana(s) 2
Subtotal 5
Evening
3  oz cooked chicken breast 3
1/2 cup(s) canned pinto beans 1.5
1  cup(s) lettuce 0
1  cup(s) tomato(es) 0
2  small corn tortilla(s) 1
1  cup(s) unsweetened frozen peaches 1
Subtotal 6.5
Anytime
1  serving(s) Flax Seed Meal 1
100  gm mango(es) 1
1  serving(s) Greek Yogurt 1
1/2 cup(s) unsweetened frozen strawberries 0.5
YW Fundraiser Cookie Samples 4
Subtotal 7.5
Food POINTS values total used 22
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.  
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 

1 comment:

Alice said...

Interesting...I never have thought about seeking spiritual help when it has come to my points. I may have to try that out. I also like the plan of having a plan. Maybe that is a good trick for me to learn seeing sometimes I am bombarded at work or by family!!! Happy new week:)