Monday, December 13, 2010

Any day with WPPA left if a GOOD day!

I went to Jason's Deli for lunch and did a good job sticking to my plan.  The pizza gave me some grief at dinner :(  I am still having lots of back pain left over from last week :p  I am ready to be all better :p  Would you like some more whine with that cheese???
Tomorrow is going to be a better day.  I have 31 WPPA left.  I have a my church Christmas party tomorrow night.  I have got to come up with a plan for that one.  I am planning on a bang up success story to tell y'all about :)

Monday, December 13, 2010
Morning
1  slice(s) whole-wheat bread
2
2  item(s) egg
4
1  tsp olive oil
1
Subtotal7
Midday
1  cone(s) Fast-Food Soft-Serve Vanilla Ice Milk, with Cone
5
7  slice(s) deli-sliced turkey
3
1  Tbsp Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
2
1  slice(s) rye bread
2
2  cup(s) mixed greens
1
salad bar greens and veggies on the sandwich - Quick-added food
0
Subtotal13
Evening
2  slice(s) whole-wheat bread
3
1  Tbsp chunky peanut butter
3
2 1/3 slice(s) 14-inch Large Round Pizza Pepperoni Pizza, 14-inch Large Round, 1/10 of 14-inch Pizza
18
1  Tbsp jelly
1
Subtotal25
Anytime
1  slice(s) Deli Deluxe American slices
2
Subtotal2
Food PointsPlus values total used47
Food PointsPlus values remaining0

No comments: