Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Depression SUCKS!!!

I really don't like the term "sucks" but some times it is just the PERFECT word.  I'm not actually going to blog about depression.... I just wanted you to know how I feel about it.  Well, ok maybe a little blogging about it.  Depression is MEAN and cruel and vile beast!  How's that?  Today I listened to a GREAT address about a more faith centered approach to dealing with depression.  Here is the link http://www.byub.org/talks/Talk.aspx?id=1251.
So now onto my problems :)  I hate anxiety as well.  Anxiety over ANYTHING turns me straight to food.  That is where the pork rinds and crackers come in today.  Even at the slightest hint of anxiety, I dive for the food.  I would have never eaten the pork rinds except I was in a furious frenzy looking for a lost something and found them under my bed.  Strange, I know.  I bought them a long time ago and I just have no idea why they were under my bed.  Sheesh!
I am off to fold a bit more of laundry and finish off my book.  I am reading The Red Tent and I am loving it.  I am not loving the endless pile of laundry.  I have finally gotten it down to just 3 baskets left to do.  Dang beach towels!  They are SO huge that I can only fit 2 or 3 per load!  I need to get the drying rack out to set up in the back yard so they dry well after the pool and the kids can just reuse them :)  Chlorinated water can't be that dirty??? ...right???

Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Morning
2  item(s) egg
4
1  serving(s) Jarlsberg Lite Costo
1
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
Subtotal 5
Midday
1  serving(s) Jarlsberg Lite Costo
1
1  slice(s) Singles Pasteurized Process Cheese Food Sharp Cheese
2
1  serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean
1
1  large apple(s)
0
Subtotal 4
Evening
4  oz cooked pork sirloin, lean and fat
7
1  Garlic Mashed Potatoes
4
Subtotal11
Anytime
1  oz pork rinds
4
8  cracker(s) Crackers Club Crackers
4
1  serving(s) Monkey Bar
3
Subtotal11
Food PointsPlus values total used31

1 comment:

Alice said...

Not too shabby for anxiety eating. Pork Rinds, really? I may have just lost respect for you. JK!