Monday, June 20, 2011

Honest but sad...

Geeze Louise!  Eating out for lunch always throws a wrench in my ppv plan.  I feel good about my afternoon and dinner adjustments to compensate for the ppv overage.  The chips were SO good at the restaurant!  I am super excited about the yoga this morning.  I don't think that I have taken a deep breath in forever!  Life is just too crazy.  Man on man.  Any good tips for reducing the effects of stress???  Not being able to run long, hard and daily is really leaving me with more residual stress than usual.  I can feel it building in me.  I am sure if I get sick it will take me forever to heal.  Have you ever felt that way?  I have my yearly exam next week and I will discuss my concerns with the doc.
Just a little side note... the Bachelorette is kind of weird.  It's kinda like watching a train wreck....

Monday, June 20, 2011
Morning
1  cup(s) fat-free skim milk
2
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate
2
1  cup(s) unsweetened frozen strawberries
0
Subtotal 4
Midday
2  cup(s) lettuce
0
1  serving(s) Sides (Small) Pinto Beans
5
1  regular Rice 
3
3/4 breast(s) Chicken breast, stewed, without skin
5
1/8 cup(s) guacamole
1
24  chip(s) tortilla chips
7
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
Subtotal 21
Evening
1 1/2 drumstick(s) Chicken, drumstick, cooked, without skin & bone
3
1  cup(s) lettuce
0
1  cup(s) sugar snap peas
0
Subtotal 3
Anytime
1  serving(s) Fish Oil, Natrure Made Costco
1
1/8 cup(s) dried mixed fruit
1
1  serving(s) Cheese, String, Frigo Light
1
1/4 slice(s) cooked lean ham
0
5  cup(s) watermelon
0
1/2 serving(s) Jarlsberg Lite Costo
1
1  slice(s) Soft & smooth breads 100% whole wheat
2
1  Suckers, Homemade
2
1  Barbara's Chocolate Dream Cake
4
Subtotal 12
Food PointsPlus values total used 40
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
65 min yoga
4
Activity PointsPlus values earned 4
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

1 comment:

Alice said...

O my. You watch that show? I thought I was alone in the craziness. I think I watch because it is a train wreck!