Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Do not MOCK me...

I started out ok today but then it just went down hill.  I did eat a bunch of watermelon and grapes that I forgot to track.  So tomorrow is weigh in day and I am wishing I had had a better grip on sunday and monday.  As it turns out, my foot is broken so I can't ellipt for another couple weeks.  The good news is that I can still swim ;)  ..and since the injury happened about 3+ weeks ago, I am on the mend and should be out of my super cool awesome shoe in two weeks :)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Morning
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
1  item(s) egg
2
3  item(s) egg white(s)
1
1  serving(s) Jarlsberg Lite Costo
1
Subtotal4
Midday
6  oz Chicken breast, stewed, without skin
6
2  serving(s) Jarlsberg Lite Costo
3
Subtotal9
Evening
1  package(s) Peanut Butter Cup, 34g package
6
4  small homemade cookie(s)
7
1  Potato Salad
4
Subtotal17
Anytime
No entries for this meal time.  
Subtotal 0
Food PointsPlus values total used 30
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
40 min elliptical trainer, moderate intensity
4
40 min yoga
3
Activity PointsPlus values earned7