Friday, June 17, 2011

YUMMY Lunch!!!

So, David and I got up and went to the temple and then out to lunch at Guru's in Provo.  It was SUPER tasty!  We did order a 1/2 order of Sweet Potato Fries.  Man are they GOOD!  I ordered my salad minus the crispy noodles and dressing.  For dressing I had their fresh mango salsa and a couple tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.  Man was it GOOD!  They had coarse sea salt on the table and man was that heaven!  I am going to have to get me a salt grinder :)  So did you like the pictures that I posted of lunch?  I am going to try to remember to post any significant meals :)
\I ended up making suckers for the kids as the pharmacy had new flavors and I was there picking up a prescription for a sweet daughters sinus infection.  I do love them and the Banana Cream flavor rocks a bit more than I had expected.. like WAY more!!!
DH has been fixing the sprinklers for the rest of the day :)  Gotta LOVE yard work with a bit of sprinklers to make the best day ever!!  He only cut his hand 2 times :)  He had declared victory.  The sprinklers work perfectly!  It's good to have a man who knows how to do stuff!  He got skills ;D  I really wish my skill set did not include cooking ;)
Happy Friday!  I am off to battle the kitchen and go watch a movie with the family :)  I only have 11 wppa for the rest of the week.  We are going out to dinner tomorrow night so I am going to have to be really careful tomorrow.  Sunday might be ok.  I am not sure.  This is going to be SUPER tricky.  I am going to have to do some more activity to make it through this week.


Friday, June 17, 2011
Morning
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
2  item(s) egg
4
1  serving(s) Jarlsberg Lite Costo
1
Subtotal5
Midday
1/4 cup(s) feta cheese
3
1/2 serving(s) Sides Sweet Potato Fries
6
3/4 fillet(s) cooked wild atlantic salmon fillet(s)
10
2  Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1
4  Tbsp ketchup
2
Subtotal 22
Evening
1 1/2 slice(s) 14-inch Large Round Pizza Cheese Pizza, 14-inch Large Round, 1/10 of 14-inch Pizza
10
Subtotal 10
Anytime
1  serving(s) Fish Oil, Natrure Made Costco
1
3  Suckers, Homemade
6
Subtotal7
Food PointsPlus values total used44
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
65 min yoga
4
Activity PointsPlus values earned4
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

1 comment:

Alice said...

Jealous, both of your amazing lunch and temple attendance. Both sound incredibly nice! Just like you! What is up with people not commenting. I can't do it all! LOL