Sunday, June 26, 2011

A little late...

I forgot to post this before bed last night :(  I had the BEST day at the pool.  I LOVE being in the sun.  I go through about a gallon of 50 spf sun screen every time I go, but it feels SO good to be warm and in the sun.  I bought a big floppy brimmed hat to wear when I am outside.  It's awesome!!!  I ate one too many pieces of pizza at the pool and the licorice nibs were an unplanned extravagance.  I actually only ate 2 pieces of pizza and the crust of three others, so I figured that that was equal to one piece of pizza, or close to it.

Saturday, June 25, 2011
Morning
1  serving(s) Jarlsberg Lite Costo
1
2  slice(s) Soft & smooth breads 100% whole wheat
4
1/4 slice(s) cooked lean ham
0
Subtotal 5
Midday
3  slice(s) 14-inch Large Round Pizza Pepperoni Pizza, 14-inch Large Round, 1/10 of 14-inch Pizza
23
Subtotal 23
Evening
12  nut(s) almonds
2
199  gm Nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
2
12  piece(s) Taco Tortilla Chips
4
1  Tbsp light sour cream
lettuce, tomato and salsa
1
Subtotal 9
Anytime
4  serving(s) Twizzlers Nibs
14
Subtotal 14
Food PointsPlus values total used 51
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
15 min yoga
1
30 min elliptical trainer, moderate intensity
3
30 min Walking 
3
Activity PointsPlus values earned 7

No comments: