Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The week is Finished!!!

I weighed in tonight and was down .6 from last week.  I wanted WAY more but it is what it is and I was WAY up on Sunday morning so I should be glad I am down at all.  I am exactly even and down to 0 ppv's left for the week.  Now that is not exactly accurate, as I ate like a PIG from last wed night through saturday night.  I am planning on a super good week... as always.  As it turns out I cannot plan on a calm and boring life, so I am going to just have to learn to not let me eating be affected by my CRAZY life.  So the prescription is perfection when possible and maybe some Zanax for when life is BONKERS ;)  I think they should start making Crystal Light Chill.. no calories and just a titch of Zanax ;)  I think it would be quite popular ;D  This might already be invented... it's called Crystal Light with booze...  ;)
On an exciting note, I just cleaned out my closet and drawers, removing all of my winter clothes.  I am not sure what to do with them.  I am feeling a bit like tossing them into a garbage sack in the attic.  I really need BIGGER closets!  I LOVE our house, except for the claustrophobic closets!  
So, have a GREAT evening!  We are going to watch True Grit when my hubby finally makes it home.  He has been off for more than a week and I REALLY hate him going back to work.  The money is nice and all, but I LOVE having him around.  He's fun :) ..he distracts my boys ;D
WOULD YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME COMMENTS!!!  ...Thanks Alice for doing your part!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Morning
1  cup(s) Rice Chex
3
2/3 cup(s) fat-free skim milk
1
Subtotal 4
Midday
1  item(s) frozen corn dog
6
10  small homemade cookie(s)
17
1/2 cup(s) dried mixed fruit
6
Subtotal 29
Evening
1  cup(s) cooked white rice
5
1 1/2 serving(s) Chicken tenders, restaurant type
7
Subtotal12
Anytime
No entries for this meal time.  
Subtotal 0
Food PointsPlus values total used 45

No comments: