Thursday, June 23, 2011

....well....

I should have known that starting the day off with a cinnamon roll from Shirley's was going to make for a bad start.  I shouldn't say that, we went to the temple first and then to Shirley's.   It would have been OK and not too bad, but the food at the stake RS cooking class tonight was SO tasty!!!  I had two brownies :(  ...they were SOOOoooo good!  Why can't I just eat ONE of yummy things???  I still have wppa left for the weekend.  I am going to have to be REALLY cautious and use my appa as a cushion.  David picked up my elliptical tonight.  I am SO excited!  Now I can ellipt all I want, whenever I want.   Oh, and the Blueberry Syrup by Walden's is VERY good... well, better than the maple and ZERO calories!!!

Thursday, June 23, 2011
Morning
1/4 cup(s) Blueberry syrup
0
2  Whole Wheat Blender Waffles
5
Subtotal5
Midday
1/2 slice(s) cooked lean ham
1
1  item(s) egg
2
1  serving(s) Jarlsberg Lite Costo
1
6  cup(s) watermelon
0
Subtotal 4
Evening
1  cup(s) cooked pasta
5
1/4 cup(s) alfredo sauce
5
Subtotal10
Anytime
1  item(s) Shirley's Cinnamon Roll
17
1  medium banana(s)
0
Cooking class PPV's
25
16  gm pumpkin seeds (unhulled)
2
Subtotal 44
Food PointsPlus values total used 63
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
30 min Weeding garden
3
Activity PointsPlus values earned 3
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

2 comments:

Alice said...

Mmmmmmm....Cinnamon Rolls! I am drooling currently!

Unknown said...

...with extra frosting....