Tuesday, June 21, 2011

oi ya

I think I am going to send my hubby out to get me a sugar free icee snow cone thingie ;)  I wasn't planning on the Cracker Jack, but they gave it to my son at his ball game and he is allergic to peanuts... so I had a few handfuls, like three to be exact ;)  I am working on getting back into the grove of eating just my dppa.  It's kinda hard for me.  It's kinda hard for most everybody, I suppose.  I've got to leave my wppa for the weekend.  I don't like to track on the weekends and I've got to be real about that problem I have.  
I am only doing yoga this week and will add walking next week.  My back was a bit off this morning after yoga yesterday.  I am guessing that I just need some more patience :)  I am not really having fun learning this patience crap-o-la ;D
Thursday night is my stake's cooking class.  I am thinking that I should be ok for not tasting too much.  I'll save some about 10 of my wppa for the thing.  Even a small amount of blt's will add up to 10 ppv's pretty quick.
Have a GREAT evening!!!  I am pooped out and am trying to figure out how I can get my snow shack treat and watch the Voice at the same time ;D  Life can be so tricky! 

Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Morning
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
1  serving(s) Jarlsberg Lite Costo
1
1  item(s) egg
2
3  item(s) egg white(s)
1
Subtotal 4
Midday
1  serving(s) 1/2 slice cheese on sandwich
1
1  serving(s) Subway Ham 6" No cheese
7
7  piece(s) Doritos Tortilla Chips
2
1/2 oz sour-cream and onion potato chips
2
8  piece(s) BBQ Corn Chips
1
2  tsp mayonnaise
2
10  cup(s) watermelon
0
Subtotal 15
Evening
1  cup(s) cooked white rice
5
2  oz uncooked lean ground beef (with 7% fat)
2
Subtotal 7
Anytime
1  serving(s) Jarlsberg Lite Costo
1
12  nut(s) almonds
2
199  gm Nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
2
1  serving(s) Fish Oil, Natrure Made Costco
1
1  cup(s) Original Popcorn
6
Subtotal 12
Food PointsPlus values total used 38
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity. 
Activity PointsPlus values earned0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments: