Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'll probably eat some watermelon later...

I lost 1.8#'s this morning from my weight last Wednesday AM.  At WW, I only lost .2.  I ate WAY too much crap at my sil's house today.  I really ate that "healthy" food for lunch at her house, plus the cheese stick.  I was planning on eating the same thing that I did last Wednesday and doing the same activity, but I wasn't at home and I am banned from exercise for a bit.  I can ride my bike, but that aggravates my ITB :p  I can swim, but not until the wart medicine on the bottom of my foot comes off in a few days, I also can't bend my foot for 2 weeks, so no usual yoga, elliptical or treadmill.  The big challenge will be to NOT eat anything tonight, except watermelon.  I'd better cut it up and get it ready for when the inevitable hits and I want some food :)  I am supposed to make some killer Butterfinger Peanut Butter cookies for a friend, but there is no way I can do it tonight without eating them all.  I need to do it another night when I am less weak. ....who know's when that will ever be :)
I officially went over my entire PP budget for the week by 49 ppv.  I have got to find a way to ACTUALLY stick to the budget.  My environment is the main problem.  I eat ANYTHING anyone gives me.  As I have told y'all before, when someone gives me food to eat it must be a sign from God that I should eat it.  It's a weird thing I do :p  Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs!  God wants me happy and healthy, not fat and miserable! (sorry about the "f" word...)  I'll just have to take it one day at a time.  One evening, one meal, one day, one week.  So for this evening, it's going to be watermelon, even if it is a WHOLE one :)

Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Morning
1  item(s) regular hot dog, beef or pork
5
Subtotal 5
Midday
1 1/2 cup(s) sugar-free homemade whipped cream
18
1/4 cup(s) dry-roasted cashews
6
1  cup(s) Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
10
Subtotal 34
Evening
1  steak(s) cooked halibut fillet(s)
5
1/2 serving(s) See's Dark Chocolates
2
1  Tbsp margarine
3
Subtotal 10
Anytime
1  serving(s) String Cheese String Cheese
2
mini kit kat and mini snickers
2
Subtotal4
Food PointsPlus values total used53

1 comment:

Alice said...

Love that it is a journey for you as it is for ALL of us. I am back on the wagon starting tomorrow(i.e. NOW).