Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hola!

HI guys!  The cookies I are missing... weird.  I also ate a handful of pretzels and a handful of almonds.  I think that is all ...oh yeah, I ate a piece of dark chocolate before bed.  I am off to walmart for party supplies!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Morning
1  serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean 1
1  item(s) The Alternative Bagel Roasted onion 1
1  Tbsp Neufchatel cheese 1
Subtotal 3
Midday
3  medium corn tortilla(s) 3
1  serving(s) Fisher Boy, Fish Sticks, Walmart 5
1  cheese(s) Mini Babybel Light 1
1/3 Cilantro Cole Slaw 1.5
Subtotal 10.5
Evening
1 1/2 serving(s) lasagna with meat 9.5
1  slice(s) garlic bread 5
Subtotal 14.5
Anytime
1  serving(s) Pizza Pretzel Thins 2
Subtotal 2
Food POINTS values total used 30
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
15 min yoga 1
45 min Running
6
Activity POINTS values earned 7



Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. Sign up now.

No comments: