Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pirate Island Party!

Party!  It was my daughters 18th birthday today :)  We celebrated her and my son's birthday at Pirate Island tonight.  It was a lot of fun.  The kids really had a GREAT time!  I really couldn't eat much :), which I was THRILLED about!  I used my WPA.  I did LOVE the cake, so I had another piece when we got home :)
I skipped the run today.  I went to go out for my run, but we had a few plan changes that prevented my after school run.  I should have gone this morning, but I was feeling like a truck had just run me over flat!  I really don't like the time change.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the time change, but I feel HORRIBLE for about two weeks.  I am a pansy!  I get jet lag from an hour change.  Wah, wah, baby me ;D

Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Morning
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1/2 cup(s) unsweetened frozen blueberries 0.5
117  gm unsweetened frozen strawberries 0.5
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla 1
1  tsp flaxseed oil 1
1  serving(s) Flax Seed Meal 1
Subtotal 6
Midday
1/2 cup(s) salsa 0
2  cup(s) mixed greens 0
1/2 cup(s) cooked wild rice 1.5
1/2 cup(s) canned black beans 1
1  item(s) cooked chicken fillet 3
1  Low Fat Ranch 0
Subtotal 5.5
Evening
Pirate Island Veggie Pizza 12
Birthday Cake 16
Subtotal 28
Anytime
No entries for this meal time.  
Subtotal 0
Food POINTS values total used 39.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.  
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. Sign up now.

3 comments:

Alice said...

Daylights Saving is kicking my bum, too! It is very similar to jet lag, isn't it?

Marion said...

Oh my gosh! I am getting my bum kicked :p And, one of my daughters name is Ashley. We call her Smart Ash ;) Now, I'll just call you Smart Alice, especially when you tell me that you are kicking a guy with MS's bum in a race ;D ... that was SO funny, btw. My husband nearly fell off the bed laughing when I told him :)

Alice said...

Yeah my Dad always used to call me a smart A(and he didn't censor himself) and I would always say "Nope, I am a Smart Alice!" We both found ourselves extremely hilarious. I have always used the Smart Alice remark. At least I think I am funny. Glad I can add a little humor to your life. That was totally a funny thing when I said that the guy had MS. I still feel silly for saying it in front of everybody, even if it was funny!